Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 2, 2007


I was not about to try and upstage Good Friday....
On April 2, 2007, I gave Michelle her ring at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh!
We celebrate every second day of April. It was a great Spring day and has been ever since. I don't remember the pollen being so bad...LOL
There were a couple of odd reactions to the news of the engagement. The idiot program director at the crappy radio station I was working part time at seemed particularly upset (he was never happy about anything...from what I hear, he is still a loser, miserable and alone...) while a cop who frequents one of my stores kept saying for at least a year later that giving my future wife her engagement ring at the Steelers' home stadium was "coolest thing ever!"

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty cool! You should have done at the home of a better team...like CLEVELAND! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleveland?! Not there! LOL Nice city but that team is in complete chaos. They finally beat Pittsburgh this year but I guess the Brownies were due after 12 straight losses.

    ReplyDelete