Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Big Push!




On the anniversay of Desert Storm too, no less!


Here comes the busiest semseter of all....about to have a Citadel senior year flashback! LOL


Three classes plus a thesis. Like someone commenting on the Ravens-Steelers game yesterday, "at least it isn't boring."


After a week of sickness, snow storms, and busted water mains, we will launch the big push, "othismos" in ancient Greek parlance. It is going to be a tough battle but since I have nothing else to do, why not? LOL
I have to take American Colonial History for a North American elective and Spanish for Reading for the foreign language requirement (odd but Ancient Greek is not offered this semester and neither is Latin) but I get back into my classical element with Roman History and of course my thesis on Ancinet Greek combat.
Time to hit the sack.
Gotta lot of work to do, starting tomorrow!
At least I won't be bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment