Monday, March 14, 2011

Back into battle...


Picture from Reuters....

I had a nice Spring Break. I did not go anywhere but I got some work done (welcome to Graduate School...) and caught up on The Office and watched my Penguins advance up the NHL standings with a roster of players I had never seen! There is a lesson for all of us.

Never give up!

Best of all, I got to spend a lot of time with Michelle :-)

And the cats......I love them too.

I am going to be very busy on the final (coursework) stretch. Down the Appian Way towards the thesis, which looks like it is going to be done during the Summer but it is going to be finished. After that, who knows? Teaching? PhD? I should get to Book Number Three. There are so many imponderables.

Then you look at the news and shake your head. Japan, gas prices, NFL on strike (how hard is it to split $9 billion?)

It is easy to dwell on bad news but let's try not to.

I will say one thing though: find your closest Red Cross and see what you can donate for the people of Japan. Especially if you have Type O blood.

I am going to hit the sack early and charge back into the fray tomorrow.

Wherever you are, remember, you are one day closer to your goal.

If you don't have one, find one! And look at the line above again.

GO FORTH AND CONQUER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment