Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring FORWARD, Fall BACK!

I could shout about gas prices and how Obama 2012 looks just like Bush 2008 but I am pretty sure you see enough of that.....

Daylight savings time approaches and the Sunday after is always fun as no one arrives anywhere on time and store open at wrong times and clocks are off for a week!

Remember....Spring FORWARD, Fall BACK!

Not too much happening right now as I am getting ready for the thesis defense and all the idiotic last minute stuff that happens but we are getting it taken care of. Inch by inch, foot by foot, yard by yard. That reminds me....

Why are we not using the metric system? All based on 10 and a lot easier to convert.

Kind of random post this week but I have a lot to do.

At least it keeps me off the streets!

No comments:

Post a Comment