Wednesday, November 7, 2012

America rewards failure...

I remember a screaming headline in a British newspaper after the 2004 election that shouted "How could 50 (or 60?) million Americans be so stupid?".  After the election last night, I find myself wondering the same thing. Even more depressing is the fact I would have asked that question no matter who won.

Still, gas prices are horribly inflated, money is being printed out of thin air, and unemployment is still too high, and there is the looming specter of the "fiscal cliff" that neither party seems to be interested in avoiding.  So why would Obama win?  The counter question is, of course, would Romney have done anything different.

Those questions are going to be answered one way or the other fairly soon.

I don't have a lot of faith in our government.

I hope it proves me wrong but I don't see it happening.

Happier post next time---I promise!

At least the election phone calls are going to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment