Monday, November 25, 2013

Saskatchewan wins Grey Cup!

The Saskatchewan Roughriders won the 2013 Grey Cup!  Of course, the game was in Regina so they were the clear home team but winning a championship on your home field does not happen very often! 

Too bad it was against Hamilton, the team I played for briefly.

There are only eight teams in the Canadian Football League, so you are going to play everyone multiple times, so get used to it. I am still glad the Riders won.  I was texting and calling my cousin Pete in Regina during the game, which I was able to watch.  He said the city was going insane.  I am glad because I would not have wanted to be in Regina if they lost...LOL.  Talk about people in a bad mood!

I am not sure who is crazier--Pittsburgh Steeler or Saskatchewan Roughrider fans--and it might be wise not to find out but it is always fun to win a championship in either place!

Now, try to repeat!

Worry about that next year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment