Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday The Fourteenth

The day after Friday the 13th features rain pouring down by the buckets!

At least the Army-Navy game is on and in the snowy conditions I like so much.  I have a million books to read and Michelle will try to get me to watch "Michelle Movies"/documentaries about all sorts of odd stuff.

She probably thinks the stuff I watch is weird...Crusades, Alexander, Seven Years War etc....LOL

We move closer to Christmas so there is not a lot happening at the moment.  Probably just as well but if I have to comment on any issues of the day, it is this: "Get out of Afghanistan and let the idiots destroy each other."

Army just scored a touchdown and they have a 105mm howitzer in the stadium....Is that safe? 

Oh well, its Philly.....

No comments:

Post a Comment