Sunday, November 23, 2014

Not earthshaking but still pretty cool!

It won't change the world but it was still cool to hear that the University of Pittsburgh was putting cursive "script" back on the football helmet!


The block PITT looked OK and it was better than the "Dinocat" gracing Pitt's headgear from 1997-2004.  But nothing compares to the classic cursive Pitt.

Some clamored for a return to the old uniform but I like darker colors. 

The uniforms still have the block PITT on the neck part, which I like since it is like a link to history. I think they should put the "dinocat" on the sleeve but I am not complaining.

Go Pitt!

I might start watching college football more closely.

Now if only East Carolina stops wearing black and looking like the Baltimore Ravens......

No comments:

Post a Comment