It might have been the best World Cup ever!
I am just happy France did not win...they were giving me early 21st Century New England Patriot vibes.
I was cheering for Argentina since they wear blue and white, the colors of the flag of Greece, but I was happy, as I said, as long as France did not win!
The Argentine team's conduct after the game was atrocious and I think FIFA needs to suspend the from the net Cup.
Maybe the US does better the next time around or maybe Greece surprises everyone! :-P
I am not that big a soccer fan but it is nice to see the world come together for something like this. It might not be as commercialized as the Olympics but give it time...LOL
Did I mention we should keep the Summer Olympics in Greece :-P
Congrats again, Spain!

No comments:
Post a Comment