Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

If God decided to take Sunday off, I guess I could too! :-) It has been a slow week but looking ahead to what I have to do next month, I figure it was a good idea to take the break now while I have a chance!

Aries Marching should be ready to go (finally!) right after Thanksgiving. Aries Unleashed will be ready to go hopefully in the Summer of 2010 and it is going to be a while before I get to the fourth one.

What is it about Sunday and deep thinking? My mind seems to wander off more than usual on Sundays. Maybe it is because it is the end of the week and I am looking back or is it the beginning and I am looking forward. See? Odd, esoteric kind of stuff.

The weather is cooling off and it is supposed to be a cold winter. Good thing I like cold weather! On the other hand, I have heard that before...today I watched Pittsburgh and Minnesota do battle in the Steel City and it was sunny and 55! Take it from someone who knows..days like that in October are rare there! That is more like Spring than Fall but I did not write the operating manual for this planet.

I will have a lot to do this November and it seems a bit daunting. I, of course, am being dramatic as usual. There is nothing life threatening (unless you count the way no one seems to be able to drive...), so I took today off to gather my strength, sharpen my focus, take a deep breath and plunge into it head first.

If nothing else, I won't be bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment