Friday, January 4, 2013

Cold pizza and running

I ate cold pizza this morning and then ran three miles in the 29 degree morning temperature under crystal blue sky.  It was like being in Canada again. This was the best winter NC could offer so I took its best effort.  It is usually best to run in the afternoon when it is warmer and you can sweat some more but sometimes you take what you can get.

I think "Cold Pizza" was the name of some ESPN sports show or something but I couldn't tell you one way or the other.  What I do know is that pepperoni and sausage pizza is the best kind of pizza. There is some debate over the merits of Italian vs Polish sausage but I am going with Italian.  Polish sausage is best reserved for kielbasa.

Meatball pizza runs a close second though others in the debate charge that you might as well eat a meatball sub.  They may have a point there but it depends on if you can but garlic butter on the bread.

If Congress took this up as a matter of debate, their approval rating might reach positive numbers....

Picture from Buckeyeplanet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment