Friday, January 6, 2017

Attack of the Snow Demons!

!
Snow is in the forecast and, of course, NC goes insane.  People have flooded the supermarkets and in panic mode.

I am not sure why.

It has snowed every January/February since 2010.  They should be used to it by now.  As a matter of fact, I give the NC Department of Transportation high marks for doing a good job and being prepared.  They do better than New York, whose crews are constantly hitting parked cars and then try to make a run or it....no chance, Youtube is everywhere!

Hopefully, we get the soft fluffy snow you can make snowballs out of but it usually is that icy stuff.  Then comes the single digit temperatures.  If it is going to be cold and nasty, at least have some snow to go with it!

I still have a couple of weeks before classes start, so I will catch up on my reading and watch some playoff football.  Green Bay and Pittsburgh will have single digit temperatures and part of me wonders why fans pay hundreds of bucks to sit in that for a game while another part of me wants to be there!

At worst, I can go outside and fly drones!

Hopefully the wind does not catch this one and send it to some other dimension.  We never did find the other one!

No comments:

Post a Comment