Sunday, March 17, 2019

A disgusting ball of slime

When I was a kid in my day's pizza place, I pulled out of the drain a ball of slime I still cannot identify. Compared to Academia, it was much cleaner.

The Academic Admissions Scandal of 2019 has exposed our so-called "education system" once and for all what it really is--garbage. It has been obvious for a while now,but you can no longer ignore it.

The high schools are a disaster as administrators try to grab all of the money they can, test scores plummet, and we have graduates who cannot read or write at a basic level. Then off to college where they become seemingly more stupid.

They tried to push the sports scandal under the rug, but it leads to worse revelations. Harvard's racial discrimination towards Asians and Caucasians, the radicalization and campus violence,and of course, the Snowflake Sydrome.

Outright bribes have gotten the children of the "elite"into colleges when they have had no real qualifications to do so and when you add the millions who should not be there in the first place, you end up with a giant day care center that straps "graduates" of watered down programs with debt and no job skills or basic skills.   And let's not forget the alleged "educational experts" who really don't seem to do anything except get in the way.

I still remember my high school guidance counselor telling me not to get my hopes up for college...of course,my grades were pretty good.  It might have been the Mediterranean tan she did not like.  Two MAs later (4.0 in both) and two BAs later....

...Good thing I did not go to her for Super Bowl predictions.

Clearly, school is not a place for smart people.

If you care about the kids, you need to take back the schools from the idiots. 





No comments:

Post a Comment