Sunday, September 20, 2026

Night running!

 



I have not been on a night run in a while and this was the first one I gone on since we moved to North Dakota.  

The temps are a little cooler right now than the East Coast in September. That actually seems to work better.  I think it raises core temps or something...read that someplace.  The pace was pretty good too, no not bad for an old fart.  Plus jumping over the parking curbs was fun. 

I was not dripping from the humidity since that is not much of an issue in the Upper Midwest. Still, showered afterwards! LOL

The biggest problem was the sidewalk.  Kinda hard to see roots and raised part of the sidewalk at night, but no tripping or spinning out.  

Running at night might be a problem in Winter though!

Probably stick to daylight with an occsional nocturnal romp!

As long as it gets done!

No comments:

Post a Comment