Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Is Canada USSR 2.0?

 


It pains me to say this but I think Canada is the new Soviet Union.

I heard the term "brain drain" in regard to Canada and I remember hearing that about the Soviet Union and East Germany.

An economy that is falling apart, a government that seems to have no committment to freedom of speech, and people leaving in droves.

Even the weather is the same!

Carney the Prime Minister even looks like a Soviet bureaucrat and parts of the country--Alberta and Quebec want to leave the country.

Canada's over the top reaction to Covid is well documented and it seems the Candian government did not want to let go of the power it tasted.  How can anyone forget how the chereised Charter of Rights was discarded.

A formerly save and happy country is now crime-ridden and very sad.  I have seen videos of people walking down the street in Calgary and Toronto and you can see that no one is happy.

Not one smile.

Maybe Canada can reverse course.

When parts of the country want to drop off, that is usually a flashing danger sign.

Will Ottawa heed the warning or does it follow the Soviet Union into the ash bin of history.

And you thought the 21st Century was boring...


No comments:

Post a Comment