Monday, August 3, 2009

Farve and Vick

If Brett Farve wants to play, then he should play. I do not care one way or the other but I wish he would stop being a drama queen about the whole thing! We have been listening to this every year since, what, 1830? Actually, 2003 but it seems a lot longer!
OK, Mike Vick has paid (sort of...) his debt to society so I guess he gets a clean slate. Now, who wants to sign him? I heard some wierd stuff about my Steelers looking into it but Coach Tomlin says it hasn't happened. Also heard the Patriots were thinking about him but no one can find Belicheck.
I look at Mike Vick and I see a guy with trememdous raw talent who just flushed it down the toilet, acting like some stupid wannabe thug, listening to everything his knucklehead entourage said. Not the greatest stats but he was giving the Falcons something they never had: HOPE. Now he is the one who needs it. What happens, happens. Believe it or not, I really wish him nothing but luck and I hope he has become a better person.
I remember being a 29 year old rookie trying out for the Hamilton TigerCats but I did not have the advantage of being a convicted felon. I left everything out on the field so no hard feelings and I had a lot of fun.
Good luck Mike and try not to screw up this time!

1 comment:

  1. Vick and Farve square off in UFL Championship!

    ReplyDelete