Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rain, rain and more rain!


I would not have been surprised to see someone building an Ark! It rained for four days straight! Remnants of Hurricane Ida drifting northward and it decided to stay. At least it ended any drought problems we might be having.
The four day rainfest wrecked my running schedule but I managed to get a lot of stuff done...I can't fool around outside when the rain is falling in buckets!
But the weekend was great so if you are going to have crappy weather, it might as well be during the workweek.
A black cat ran in front of me on Friday the 13th and guess what happened. Nothing. Well, the cat came back for me to pet it so before I tell you superstitions are nonsense, I should check to make sure I do not have rabies! LOL
After christening the cat "Jackie Robinson", I continued on my way to say hi to a couple of identicial twin dogs I call "Thane" and "Drane", after two identical brothers I created in Aries Marching, due out, I might add, in December.
After Gracy the gray cat came over to say hi to the three of us, I tromped home and say birds all over the place. Have I acquired to power to summon animals? Or do I smell that bad? LOL
I am going to try and get a government grant to research the question.
And the project will be headquartered in Las Vegas...

No comments:

Post a Comment