Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Is the world ending?


A Republican winning a Senate race in Massachusetts and the New Orleans Saints in the Super Bowl? I think this is in the Book of Revelations and its pretty obvious the world is going to end!

Add to the list the debut of my second book Aries Marching! Yes, we did it! Its on Lulu.com and soon, within a couple of months, it'll be at all the bookstores, starting online and working outward

I've all ready begun work on Aries Unleashed.

At the current moment, I am going to watch Obama try to defend the failure that is the first year of his adminstation. I am not sure if it will be as entertaining as watching Bush last year try to defend the eight years of failure that was his. Guess we will find out....

...Or we can use our time better by just going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment