Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Semester!


Time to go on the attack!
I have had three weeks to refuel and rearm. I am ready for the next semester. I am only taking two classes this time around. It was hard to find a third. For some reason all the times are a little screwy but such is life. I am taking History of Ancient Greece (not quite the cop out you think it is!...maybe) and Lost Indian Tribes of NC, which is a little off the beaten trail for me but it might prove interesting.
Books are not as hideously expensive as they usually are but there are a lot of them. I did a lot of shopping on the net before the year started so I managed to accomplish something over the Christmas holiday.
Aries Marching is in the mail and getting closer by the day. I hope they did not forget the maps like the first time with HeavenSteel LOL Actually, that might have been my fault but everyone was cool with it and fixed the problem with no fuss.
I shall endeavor to spend an hour writing Aries Unleashed every day until the school workload piles up like a tsunami and maybe, just maybe, we can get it done by June! Definitely by July 4, a day that sounds familiar for some reason...
Third day after Canada Day? LOL
Not quite...

1 comment: