Monday, October 17, 2011

Saying hello to Everyone--especially Latvia...


It is not often I look at the stats of this blog but I was surprised to see where this blog has popped up. Mostly here in North America, here in the US and Canada and there are a couple of readers in Mexico. I see readers in Germany, the Philippines, Greece (0f course....LOL)and even Afghanistan too but there seem to be a ton of people reading this in Latvia (!).

I am not sure why but "Thank You!" or better yet "Paldies!"

I like to share my thoughts/rantings with the whole world or at least some of it over the horizon. Hopefully, I can teach you a few things but more importantly, I hope to learn from you (see comments...LOL). It helps to see things from different angles.

After all, I could be wrong on a few things...

...but not that often :-)

Go forth and conquer...and have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. Hello from Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green Bay! I thought about posting some Super Bowl highlites...LOL

    ReplyDelete