Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Our First Anniversary!

On September 27, 2008, I married my best friend! No, this is NOT Massachusetts...just clearing that up right now!

I love Michelle more than anything in the Universe. Why she puts up with my shenanigans is beyond my comprehension but she has added so much to my life.

We first met at the radio station I was working at back in December 2003 (I think...) and we have been on a number of adventures since! The year since we have been married has been the best ever! I have never been so happy! I finished my second book and saw my Steelers and Penguins both win championships. Even if none of that stuff happened, I still would have been happy because Michelle is with me all the time. She is the reason I live and I would die for her if I had to (though I would like to consider every other option first...). I thank God for sending her even though I do not deserve to the object of such a loving person's affections.

I love you Michelle! Let's go eat some chocolate muffins....

1 comment:

  1. Hello...

    I was googling some old friends from high school and wondered what my friend Michelle was up to. I saw that she got married to a guy who wrote a book. I thought that was pretty cool, so I looked up the book and ultimately stumbled upon this blog.

    If you read this, please tell Michelle that her old friend Sarah says hello, and misses the hilarious cartoons and daily lunch reports from high school.

    ReplyDelete